who all makes a True 5" core muffler?

Mopar Man

Who all makes a 5" core muffler? I know MBRP & Hush power do, I have a MBRP 5" core muffler on my truck now & it sounds good but is starting to rattle (coming apart inside i think) MBRP is sending me a new one to replace it. But I might want to try something diffrent. I have never heard the Hush power muffler so I dont know how they sound, If anyone has a vid or sound clip please post it up. Also if you know of anyone else making a true 5" core muffler please let me know. TIA

Dynomax Bullet, I know some that are not fond if it's tone though... I have one.

I really like the MBRP one, if you want to hear your a good tone exhaust. But there are some other quieter ones out there.

Dynomax Bullet, I know some that are not fond if it's tone though... I have one.
Do you have a link to them?

I really like the MBRP one, if you want to hear your a good tone exhaust. But there are some other quieter ones out there.
I have the MBRP one that is rattling & they are sending me a new one also, & yes they do sound good. I was just trying to fine out what all my options are. Thanks.

I just bought one of these. I know its CumminsForum, but Wally is a good guy to deal with. I ordered the muffler on a wed. and had it on thurs..

NEW Style Resonators / Mufflers Available... - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

The truck has a nasty drone at about 2000 rpm when pulling the 30' camper weighing in at 12k. I even soundproofed the interior a couple years ago. That by itself made the BIGGEST difference. My daughter use to say "we cant hear in daddys truck".

I'm running a 5" hushpower on mine and love the sound. It's calm and mellow driving around town but stand on it and it gets loud. Even with 6" stacks I have no drone in the cab with them. All I hear is a rumble in the back ground.

My Donaldson is alot shorter than that and withiut measuring it I'd say its lees than 18 inches long.I am going to detail under my truck for this weekends show tommorrow and I will see what the part number is on it.

I'm running a 5" hushpower on mine and love the sound. It's calm and mellow driving around town but stand on it and it gets loud. Even with 6" stacks I have no drone in the cab with them. All I hear is a rumble in the back ground.
Can you or do you have any sound clips or vids of it?

Donaldson also makes a 5inch muffler.
I think that big one would be to quiet for what I want.

My Donaldson is alot shorter than that and withiut measuring it I'd say its lees than 18 inches long.I am going to detail under my truck for this weekends show tommorrow and I will see what the part number is on it.
Please let me know & if you have or can take a vid I would love to hear what it sounds like. TIA

Andy,
This is the Donaldson that everyone runs on the forums. The 51" donaldson.

I know donaldson makes different ones.

I'll see what I can get but sadly only thing I've got to take a video with is my cell phone.

I have a Donaldson M090595 on mine. I think it sounds alright. It is 26.5 inches long there is also a soft plug inside you can knock out if you want a straight through muffler.

I have a Donaldson M090595 on mine. I think it sounds alright. It is 26.5 inches long there is also a soft plug inside you can knock out if you want a straight through muffler.
That sounds like it might be something to look at. Thanks.