Who all suffered the John_P wrath....

You're still typing with one hand, shutup!

John Porterfield is one of the best in my opinion and I have been blessed with hanging out with him for the last 7 or 8 years. If you ever get a chance to sit down and hear some of his old police stories from back in the day it is well worth the time.

It is a pleasure to call him family.

I feel very unfortunate that I did not get to see John, experience his hand breaking grip, or get to see you this past weekend Travis.

I was there at the event, got to see Rich & Phil and chat breifly but somehow missed you guys. You two are great people hopefully I will get to see you guys again soon! :bow: :rockwoot:

Good people he is, honest and fair, hand shake tells allot about a person!

Jim

Heck of a guy...

I was never effected by his grip... guess if you have a manshake...

lol just kidding fellas. I agree, I feel bad for the crooks he arrested years ago...

I had rather shake the hand of a person with a good grip and will look you in the eye anytime before one of those wimpy shakes.

That is one hell of a shake for sure and I will go for it every time. I had the pleasure of working the Scheid booth with him at the NFMS in Louisville. A couple of cheap asses were giving the girls a hard time about actually paying for a fuel girl calender, nothing too serious, but kind of rude. John had missed the exchange and asked me what happened. His response after I explained: "You wave at me next time that happens, I won't have any of that, these girls WILL get respect when I am around." He was ready to handle business :) One of the nicest guys I have worked with, but you will show the ladies some respect when John P is on duty.

Nicest guy I know. I shook his hand twice and my piano future is in question.