Who has dealt with elite diesel?

Do a search on powerstrokenation.com for them. Quite a few guys over there have dealt with them.

i have dealt with them extensively for 6.4 stuff. i have had a very good experience and top notch work.

I've done alot with Tadd and the Elite crew also. I agree with mike top notch parts and service from them.

i'm concerned with reliability and integrity. This is for a 6.0 build.

Excellent customer service! Called me back everytime I left a message.

-They "Overnighted" a new oil control ring out to me after I broke one in the installation tool...on a Thursday afternoon, around 3:30...

:bow:

Excellent Experience, and products.

I am running their:
-Billet LPOP gears
-H-11 head studs
-Custom Lower comp. pistons with machining and coating
-Total seal piston ring set.

I've installed a few sets of there performance injectors and haven't had any come back for failures. Other companys perf injectors wich I won't name have had a lot of waranty issuses.

I have one of their VGT-SS turbos, and have never had a problem with it.

(I probably just jinxed myself) :doh:

I am running a lot of their internals in my engine and their quality and durability is top notch in my books. Tadd does very nice work with his products and is one of the few guys that still does a lot of R&D work in these motors and i would recommend his hard parts to anyone.

Tyler

I've tried to contact them several times regarding SCT tuning. No responses at all.

I think the quickness of their response is directly related to the amount of money you have spent with them.

I've tried to contact them several times regarding SCT tuning. No responses at all.

I think the quickness of their response is directly related to the amount of money you have spent with them.

So you're saying they won't answer the phone to get new customers? That doesn't make sense :confused: