Who has dealt with elite diesel?

if you're gonna run your mouth, may as well put something behind it, or it will continue on as worthless dribble.

Hey the guy was looking for an opinion, he got one. Lets keep this professional. if he wants more info i would be happy to give it to him.

When I built my engine I bought coated pistons, sneaky pipe, rings, coolant recirculation lines, & a turbo and I waiting to put my engine together for 5 weeks because I didnt have my parts. They acted like I was bugging them after about a week. None of their parts have given me any problems yet in 30,000 miles though. I just thought that all that money I spent with them they would want to get me my parts a little quicker or maybe even send a sticker...

I had same experience, several calls to get a response. Ordered camshaft
from them - was worse than the core I sent them. I talked to another guy who told me they hosed him on a cam too. However, I'm smart enough to know that everyone is not going to be happy with everything. Everybody has customers who go away unhappy for whatever reason. I will likely not deal with them, but if it works for you great!!

I bought my egr delete and some tunes from them awhile back and was verry happy with them. I will be ordering injectors from them very soon.

I have not heard allot of good compared to bad about them for their turbos and injectors. I was going to use them for inj but not any more. For inj I will be going with Full Force

i bought my turbo from them, chris is a great guy to deal with. Called him at night and the weekend helped out alot. Would recommand them to anybody

have always had great service with Elite. last time i checked they only answer the phone during certain hours. check their website for the hours...that might help the "I never get a call back issue". and besides the quality of their products is worth it. Oh and they are human too.

one thing that i am not sure if you guys realize but Elite is not a huge company, everyone there does several jobs and we try our best to get parts out in a timely fashon. We are moving forward and trying to keep customers priority, as well as keeping quality where it needs to be.

one thing that i am not sure if you guys realize but Elite is not a huge company, everyone there does several jobs and we try our best to get parts out in a timely fashon. We are moving forward and trying to keep customers priority, as well as keeping quality where it needs to be.

oh like you know... :hehe:

get your turd fixed yet?