Who has sticking injectors/cold start issue?

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
I am looking for a few guys willing to try an oil additive thats supposed to help out/cure it. If your interested post up. I would like 10 guys. Its free, and no I didn't make it. LOL

I'll give it a shot. Mine seems to start fine cold still, but does seem to sound angry for the first second or two after firing. Wasn't like that last winter.

Im game. Ill try it just to see what happens. Who actually makes the product?

Mine starts like crap when it's cold....... send me some, it couldn't hurt it anymore than it already is....

I'm about to do an oil change for a long trip from Houston to Maryland and can add it then.

This sounds like an Extenze commercial...

Actually Doug its Rev-x. I have heard from a few folks that it works really well at cleaning sticky injectors, so I called the owner, Dan. We chatted for a while and he offered to have an open test of it with 10 guys, and have the results reported here. He's very confident in it, so we will see if its snake oil or not pretty soon.

I'm interested. I'm not having much problems with cold starts but would like a smoother running truck in the AM.

Tim do you have a web site I can look at? I would like to read up on it before I put it in my truck.

I am interested as well. It gets plenty cold up here and the truck isn't really happy on cold mornings until it warms up to OT.

If you need anymore guys, throw my name in there. My truck runs like crap for the first 1-2 minutes when it is cold outside.

-French

If I would have seen this last week :bang .......just put 8 new injectors in on Saturday.

If you need another I've got some sticky injectors and willing to give it a try

I have plenty of volunteers, I'll pm you over the next day or so if I need you.

Back