Who has the best 5k springs??

You'd probably **** if you knew how Goff helped me tune mine on the bench... tuning I don't really need just wanting the fuel curve and fast revving of the 5k springs for how much I wanna spray. I will benifit from the 5k vs 4k springs

Darren and Jeff use the same springs. There 5k springs are awesome.

ya i did mine. I have installed several sets in 160 pumps every one of them seem to be run diffrent.

That's interesting, wonder how they'll act in a 215? Have you ran the 4k and 5k? If so how do they differ, revving fueling etc?

mines a 215 pump off an auto truck brandon. and not sure if it will matter but ive got full cuts and no plate.

we have only done the 5k springs because why not u always want more. did have a 215 w/ the bd 4ks benched. it ran good but not impressive. im more fond of 180 pumps

Ok, thanks guys! Lemme know on the other springs jackblack, I wanna order a set this week!

will do. ill find out for ya tomorrow. if ya want. shoot me a text. im n class all day. but ill make a call on my lunch break. ill pm ya my number.

It seems like those of us that have 4k's and the pump has been benched have the biggest issue with 5K's, lets face it 5K's are on the ragged edge. I've tried two different sets in my 215 (benched) pump and neither worked any better, try worse but I relate it to the pump and not the springs.

Jim

Not from what I have seen, now if you send the pump to a stand with 5K's in it then that is ok, Columbus ran my 215 pump and set it with 5K's in it.

I hate to rain on anyones product but I just did not have good luck with them on my pump but it has been tweaked on a stand with 4K's in it, that is what the issue is suppose to be talking to Dan at Columbus.

Jim

Pumps been tapped, but if reccomended to be set up on a bench then I will have Goff do it again. Now ive heard that CDS aren't very good? Anyone wanna laborate why they may not be very good? Then ive seen Haisleys as much as $385 !?!?!?!

i like my CDS springs way more than my haisley. ive actually been trying to get rid of my haisley springs for a while.

Garrett

Not from what I have seen, now if you send the pump to a stand with 5K's in it then that is ok, Columbus ran my 215 pump and set it with 5K's in it.

I hate to rain on anyones product but I just did not have good luck with them on my pump but it has been tweaked on a stand with 4K's in it, that is what the issue is suppose to be talking to Dan at Columbus.

Jim

I have 2 pumps with CDS bench tuned 5K's in it...smooth as glass.

I'm putting 5K's in another pump right now...we'll see.

Chris

I couldn't get CDS 5k's to work in my non benched 180 pump.

Jim

So if the pump was put on the stand to be benched and flown with 4ks then the 5ks don't work as well? What if you put it on the stand with 5k to be set up? Think it will work then?

So if the pump was put on the stand to be benched and flown with 4ks then the 5ks don't work as well? What if you put it on the stand with 5k to be set up? Think it will work then?

Yep, should work just fine.

Jim

hold my beers on a non benched 160. i set them up in about a hour. best spring i have personaly delt with!!