Who has used Racepak

97rada

I am looking to do a Racepak for my 12v drag truck. Has anyone here ran/set one up. Just trying to get an idea on price and what all is needed. I think the logging ability would be a huge improvement over the gauges you don't see going down the track.
Thanks

We us to run them on our drag car. It's pretty simple to use. This was around 2006-2007 when I set it up I just called there tech line and they walk u threw it.

Get ready for sticker shock on sensors.

I noticed that! I was figuring expensive but 180+wiring for 0-150 pressure sensor. That hurts the wallet. Might run a few gauges this year and go for that next.

Can anyone explain the price of sensors? I really don't see where that price comes from. Basically a "we charge what we want "

Does the setup TS Performance have work on those? I know Kye Kelley is running one in The Shocker and I think Daddy Dave is running one in Goliath II also.

Does the setup TS Performance have work on those? I know Kye Kelley is running one in The Shocker and I think Daddy Dave is running one in Goliath II also.

Some of the top pullers are using the TS Performance data logger and I believe they like it a lot! I am positive that Shane Kellogg is running one in Trump! It seems that he said he likes not having to have a PC to review the data since he has a dedicated screen for it installed in the truck...

They all seem to be 3500-5k for all that is needed with a dash. Being able to see data without a laptop is a plus.

Rpm performance makes a nice product and has really good service check them out a lot more affordable, the ts one your paying the "diesel" 50% mark up

I know some folks are running an edge CTS and buying the expansion I/O.

I second looking at the RPM performance one, I run one in my 12 valve

What do you want to monitor? The iq3 logger dash looks nice.

I talked to the rep at PRI and he said that was where I should start. It can log and starts at 1500 ish plus sensors.
I want to log,
Cac pressure/ temp in
Cac pressure /temp out
Drive pressure.
Between stage pressure
6 egt
Fuel pressure
Oil pressure
Oil temp
Engine rpm
Drive shaft rpm
Trans temp
Water temp.

For the first year I would settle with the basics. Rpm, boost, egt, oil pressure. And Trans temp.

I talked to the rep at PRI and he said that was where I should start. It can log and starts at 1500 ish plus sensors.
I want to log,
Cac pressure/ temp in
Cac pressure /temp out
Drive pressure.
Between stage pressure
6 egt
Fuel pressure
Oil pressure
Oil temp
Engine rpm
Drive shaft rpm
Trans temp
Water temp.

For the first year I would settle with the basics. Rpm, boost, egt, oil pressure. And Trans temp.

I'm looking into the iq3 too. Did you find an inline 6 cyl egt harness?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450201016.939406.jpg
I borrowed this from a fellow members Bookface. Basically close to what I want. But if the dash can log I will be very happy

Back