Who Made that T3 Flange Adapter ??

Mo Smoke

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere
A while back there was a post/picture on a SuperDuty conversion where the 2nd gen manifold was used with a 2nd gen turbo and there was a picture of an adapter that was made that goes between the manifold and the turbo and it was on about a 22* angle. Have a person who needs that unit for a conversion.

Thanks.
Tim

Searched...Googled it and can't find it.

Yes that would work..I will send him that pic...Stand By.

He said that is the unit he needs..If you want to P.M. me the info and I will put him in contact with you .

Thanks Much.

Hello to all. I'm the guy that needs that adapter. Couldnt resist becoming a member. That part sure would speed up the completion of my swap.

thanks very much

lewis

Hello to all. I'm the guy that needs that adapter. Couldnt resist becoming a member. That part sure would speed up the completion of my swap.

thanks very much

lewis

On your conversion...Why do you need this? J/W.

I put a 3rd gen manifold on too give more room between the turbo and the a/c box. I had planned to use the 2nd gen turbo but the waste gate actuator hits the block preventing the turbo from being bolted on. If necessary I'll buy a 3rd gen turbo but dont see the need. I hope to actually drive the thing some day:)

lewis

I sent Lews930 a link to your website for contact info....expect to hear from him today..