WHo makes the best 3.0 charger??

Send Extreme Diesel on here a pm They run a 3.0 charger that is everybit as good from the way they finish in the 3.0 class for alot less money. I'm pretty sure all three trucks run them Lethal injection, Black widow, and Silver Bullet. Tim

Yes if they will set you up wit hthere turbo people its good for you. I am speaking of Extreme diesel on here. Thats were my twins are coming from.

I know a few that run hx 60's and a couple that run Garrett GT42. Both seem great.

S400 gets my vote. Lots like the Garrets as they have a 3x3 charger. Borg has came out with a 3x3 in the sx series. Good chargers.

How'd the pull go?

Pull went fairly well. Had some trouble with the sled operator!!! But it was my understanding Jeremy that this is the last time they are going to deal with Kevin. Thats a good thing huh Brandon!!! Phil W.ask me to come to the SCTTPA meetings so we can discuss this issue with the rest of the board. Next year will be better!!!!

UH-OH what happened with the sled guy.

My neighbor said a FORD won, haha.

yeah a 06 4 door long bed from KY. Lenght and new STS tires done the trick. Everyone including him were all over the track spinning!!!!

Kevin lenghten the chain on the sled so it wouldnt put as much of a load on the trucks. So a bunch of the KY boys packed up and left. Even Brandon did. Cant say I blame them. According to Phil and Scott that was the last time they will use him.

UH-OH what happened with the sled guy.

My neighbor said a FORD won, haha.

Back