who rebuilds injectors besides f1?

Diesel Injection Service Company in Louisville, KY. Their guys were the first in the U.S. to be authorized by Bosch to remanufacture CR injectors (besides Cummins and Bosch themselves). Also do extrude honing in house and pump upgrades if you need that. Ask for Claude Turner. They have fuel shops in OH and IN. www.dieselusa.com

Last edited:
So, If I were to send you my Common Rail Injectors for a checkup/balance/flow sheet, could you do this in a reasonable amount of time?. I Just can't have parts sent away anymore with no contact/results for months and months(not a shot at you just my dealings with other vendors in the past).

Thanks.

I cant believe I am posting the following sentence:

For the last few weeks we have caught up on all our work! I know, I know...we have only been behind for the past 5-6 years, but we have invested every penny back into the company and have hired some new employees back in May. I have been working hard on training too. We are now able to turn complete sets of injectors in a couple of days VS weeks. We even have a few sets on the shelf now. :rockwoot:

Backlogs have been a thing of the past. The only exception is sponsorship injectors or special projects that require weird parts, etc. Sponsorship stuff may take a bit longer because we are concentrating on getting paying folks knocked out first.

In the past I have struggled with the question of hiring more people, but I am glad I took on the challenge again. Things have been easier on me and we actually had our first vacation in nearly 5 years this Oct. :woohoo:

For the last few weeks we have caught up on all our work! I know, I know...we have only been behind for the past 5-6 years, but we have invested every penny back into the company and have hired some new employees back in May. I have been working hard on training too. We are now able to turn complete sets of injectors in a couple of days VS weeks. We even have a few sets on the shelf now. :rockwoot:

Backlogs have been a thing of the past. The only exception is sponsorship injectors or special projects that require weird parts, etc. Sponsorship stuff may take a bit longer because we are concentrating on getting paying folks knocked out first.

In the past I have struggled with the question of hiring more people, but I am glad I took on the challenge again. Things have been easier on me and we actually had our first vacation in nearly 5 years this Oct. :woohoo:
Congrats buddy! So, my LBZ upper half with 12 valve lower half injectors aren't going to be done tomorrow? :hehe:

Diesel Injection Service Company in Louisville, KY. Their guys were the first in the U.S. to be authorized by Bosch to remanufacture CR injectors (besides Cummins and Bosch themselves). Also do extrude honing in house and pump upgrades if you need that. Ask for Claude Turner. They have fuel shops in OH and IN. www.dieselusa.com

And at very unreasonable prices I might add.

Who is it that you work for or own?