Who Was it?

Delinquent

I'm Wrong...
Whose rig was the black crew cab commmon rail, with a black camper shell, black wheels and dual exhaust?

Gee, thanks for throwin me under the bus guys.

Sounds like mine. What'd I do this time?

Wait the Amish was there? Or was Glen just driving your truck? I am pretty sure I met Glen on Friday night. I will be kicking myself if I missed meeting the man of big words.

AE was there all weekend. Glen was not there...Chris was though.

I was there. Glenn's punk ass was home "building trucks." (What's her name Glenn? Hope she was worth it... LOL)

If I'm the man of big words, you must be the man of big... everything else. Damn, if whoever pointed you out was sober enough to be right, you are a big feller. Sorry I missed shaking your hand. I'll catch ya next time for sure. :Cheer:

I did put a few faces with some screen names though... as with most things on the internet, my self included, they are not always what they seem.

Last edited:
We tried to push a truck matching this description down 31W after the race... :hehe: Sweet ride Dieter!

he did 63* or 64* something on the dyno at the event i believe.

he did 63* or 64* something on the dyno at the event i believe.

Yeah, I was standing right there when he had the truck on the dyno, I believe it was somewhere around there.
I wish I would have put the name and the screen name together, I guess I should get on here and talk more or something...

uhh... we're not talking about this truck are we?

IMG_2822.jpg

my truck matched everything but the dual exhaust and topper... thought I'd ask, what's he wanted for again? a prize?? :)

If im not mistaken, It made zero "HORSE" power ... l think he left his trusty steed at home :lolly: ... good looking and running truck man