Who Was it?

Delinquent said:
Oh just saw the truck. Like it. What kinda power does it make? ET?

Thanks man. See below for what the dyno said. I don't have an ET on that setup yet. Between the topper and all the other crap, its got some weight to it. Should be 12 somethin I hope.

joefarmer said:
We tried to push a truck matching this description down 31W after the race... :hehe: Sweet ride Dieter!

Wudn't me. Save your pushin' for the return road. :poke: LOL

he did 63* or 64* something on the dyno at the event i believe.

Nah, only 624 on the tune I drove down from MI on. Last run popped a boot off the CAC tube at 607. Just wanted to see where she was on the street tune. Kicking off a family vacation that weekend and didn't want to blow it up. My wife and kid were with me and "hell hath no fury..." Had to move the carseat to video the gauges during the run. LOL

That truck runs a consistent 14 second 1/8th mile every time! :what:

Uh, no Phil. It was 1.4 second rt. Get it right, man.

Yeah, I was standing right there when he had the truck on the dyno, I believe it was somewhere around there.
I wish I would have put the name and the screen name together, I guess I should get on here and talk more or something...

Sorry I missed ya.

uhh... we're not talking about this truck are we?

I love post #2 in this thread. I was gonna watch this to see the answer before posting. LOL

If im not mistaken, It made zero "HORSE" power ... l think he left his trusty steed at home :lolly: ... good looking and running truck man

Hey thanks, Man. I appreciate it. I'd love to get her in a magazine someday. Got a long way to go though.

Though the number wasn't earth shattering by any means, I gotta throw props to Chris and Glenn at ED; I could not have put together a clean six bills like that without their help. Those new sticks are incredible and the turbos love em! That was SW2 and less than 25% on the MP8! She aint even workin'. Thanks again fellas. :Cheer:

Wow. I met you but not the truck. It would have been nice to have met the truck also.
Maybe next time. I won't bring the drunk guy though. :)

No worries AE, you will have plenty of other opportunities to bust your ****, I mean prove what your truck is capable of. LOL