who would help me get licened in phoenix

We will have to make sure he gets the Bye runs then.

Hello Malcolm, I forgot to include the note that licensing passes cannot be made during qualifying or elimations. My orginal post has been updated. Did I read correctly that you are installing one of those 8 cylinder things in your beautiful racer? I used to like you but am now having 2nd thoughts......

Jim

Im sure they will have a test and tune friday night. We will make sure Shawn gets licenced up Friday night and then he will owe everyone that signs off on him drinks!!

Th truck will keep the cummins which Tamara will drive and the new ride will have the Duramax in it. Stepping up to Prostock.

Malcolm

Th truck will keep the cummins which Tamara will drive and the new ride will have the Duramax in it. Stepping up to Prostock.

Malcolm

Well, I guess I can still like Tamara but you are treading on thin ice.......

This is not going to happen. I thought all licensing passes were single runs so I checked with NHRA Division 6 Director Johnathan Adams this morning. He confirmed that all licensing passes were single runs and cannot be made during qualifying or eliminations. He said it was a SAFETY issue as well as the passes had to be monitored by other personnel (licensed drivers, etc.). So forget the hype, SAFETY is paramount.

Jim

Really don't have to worry much about Shawn, he usually breaks or flames out on the line.:shake:

Really don't have to worry much about Shawn, he usually breaks or flames out on the line.:shake:

I was told once that if you can't say anything nice about someone DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! We all need to become a nicer, kinder group and treat each other with the utmost respect.... LIKE THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN....

I was told once that if you can't say anything nice about someone DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!! We all need to become a nicer, kinder group and treat each other with the utmost respect.... LIKE THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN....

I was goin to get you to teach me how to cut a lite, but after this year all I would learn is how to Red litLOLl

I was goin to get you to teach me how to cut a lite, but after this year all I would learn is how to Red litLOLl

I was thinking that Jim should maybe move up to the 11.90 index with a .4 protree to help avoid that.:poke:

12 races, 5 red lites, not a good ratio. One of the reds was a smoke job hence, the rear stack after the Spokane race. A couple reds were .00x, the other 2 I just left a week early.

I was thinking that Jim should maybe move up to the 11.90 index with a .4 protree to help avoid that.:poke:

True but my primary sponsor, Social Security, won't foot the bill for performance upgrades. A 13 second truck wouldn't be competitive in the 11.90 class no matter how good the reaction time was.

Jim, this is the part where you throw in a jab at Subman about how your truck may be competitive against his when he gets stuck in 2nd gear anyway.

Jim, this is the part where you throw in a jab at Subman about how your truck may be competitive against his when he gets stuck in 2nd gear anyway.

I had my day of glory against Ken in a race at Medford a few years ago. His truck was faster than mine so he was going to be smart and run the same dial as mine. I treed the crap out of him, he caught me but broke out big time doing it. As Archie and Edith Bunker would say, THOSE WERE THE DAYS....

Is this where I throw peanuts at the gallery?:bang:kick:

I had my day of glory against Ken in a race at Medford a few years ago. His truck was faster than mine so he was going to be smart and run the same dial as mine. I treed the crap out of him, he caught me but broke out big time doing it. As Archie and Edith Bunker would say, THOSE WERE THE DAYS....

yes I definitely outsmarted myself that time.:doh:

Back