Wicked Diesel tips, 90's

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
Selling these for a friend.. He bought them a few months ago, I went to install them in his 03 and found two cracked bodies. So he had to buy 6 new bodies and these tips will no longer work. I have the receipt for $811, he's looking for 600 out of them.

So these for the old style injector bodies, correct?

Does Wicked Diesel use 8 holes nozzles for 03/04 trucks?

1058 is the Bosch stock nozzle number for 305/555 trucks

Do you have the part number or packaging from Wicked's?

1058 is the Bosch stock nozzle number for 305/555 trucks

Do you have the part number or packaging from Wicked's?

none on the receipt, just says it was sold by Shane and they are for an 03-04. I used the box to return nozzles to SDX, so I don't have that anymore.

Are these the Mafia Nozzles or the Bosch Nozzles from Italy?

I guess I will have to Text Shane on Monday and see if he keeps any records of that kind of thing..

don't see a Bosch logo on them. But I think I remember my buddy saying they were about 650 and Shane did something to them that bumped them up to 800.. But buddy is not a diesel guy and didn't pay any attention to what Shane was talking about. So I guess I will have to get a hold of Shane and see if I can't find out more info..

No Bosch logo?????

Can you post up some pics and up close shots?

This is as good as it gets for my cheap little camera..
tips002.jpg

tips003.jpg

tips004.jpg

tips005.jpg

tips006.jpg

Last edited:
No markings on the nozzles just has me concerned they are the cheap $75 a set China nozzles....

I was hoping to see a Bosch marking on them, hmmmm.........

no clue. Like I said, my buddy doesn't know diesels well, he just wanted to make his faster.. Shane told him what to get, so that's what he ordered. I didn't even know Shane made injectors 'till I saw these..

Back