Wideopen's 4Oth birthday pass in Darren's pro truck....

Darren

Bolt the passenger seat in the Pro truck and strap his ass in it. Then turn it up and let him be on the Go-Pro film so we can see the look on his face when you let it rip! It's a different deal when all you can do is sit there with nothing to hang on too!

That would be cool also! Hell the right side might plant better if we do that!:bow:

I like that idea. Phil might wet himself though might need a waterproof seat cover.

Darren

Bolt the passenger seat in the Pro truck and strap his ass in it. Then turn it up and let him be on the Go-Pro film so we can see the look on his face when you let it rip! It's a different deal when all you can do is sit there with nothing to hang on too!

I would have to agree with Mr Cole on this. That would be a friggin blast to ride shotgun.

Darren

THIS! Because I can't be there!:tree::rockwoot:

Enjoy it Phil I wanna see video!!!!