Will a tubular exhaust manifold fit with twins??

chw

I want to run the PolyDyn manifold with my new twins. The twins are Nathan's big set same as Tim Barber's. Do you guys think it will fit??

I think they make a special version for twins, but the equal length will not fit.

Well you could use the manifold A 24 V 2ND Gen. one flip it upside down but you would have to makes all your own pipes i don't think the MPI kit wil fit with it.

Bodie is right equal length won't work I made my own for my twin setup
you need all the room you can get with twins
If you want more flow but not the fabrication hassel you could run an ATS
manifold upside down but you need a 1/2 inch spacer between the turbo flange and manifold.

too bad it would be a sweet setup. maybe someone could fab me one up. i would go for it if the price was right. anybody interested???

my twins are MPI's big set-HTT 71/73/13 top charger and a 94mm bottom charger.

when u want me to come put those twins on for ya??

man that would be awesome. im not much of a grease monkey. I dont have much experience under my belt being only 20yrs old and all but i like to learn. michael at hotroddiesels does all my work. i started on the truck my jr year and havent stopped since.

Im only 23. Its not that hard to bolt them on since its a kit! Im sure Bsmith would help also.

I was told the only reason you cant flip it is bec. it comes extramly close to the oil filter. I have the header orderd & hoping for it to arive by the end of the week. I told them My filter is nolonger in the stock location bec i have the amsoil bypass kit & they told me I could flip it with no problim. But they are coming out with a new one that can be floped with the oil filter in the stock location.

But they are coming out with a new one that can be floped with the oil filter in the stock location.

I hope this is true, I'd love to be able to purchase one when I finally get around to installing my twins

Can we make a list of Companies that make tubular (true tubular, not welded pipe manifolds) headers for twins in this thread? I had heard Jefferson was going to bring one to market... but nothing else.

trucks not together yet and the injectors are undecided. most likely gonna run fux 5+'s. i dont think any tubular manifolds will fit with the turbos the way they are. the top charger sits really close to the manifold.

Should have a filter relocation kit available next week that is not just reloctating the filter but the whole filter assembly that bolts to the block. It yas a billet piece that It should give enough room for a the polydyn header upside down.

Should have a filter relocation kit available next week that is not just reloctating the filter but the whole filter assembly that bolts to the block. It yas a billet piece that It should give enough room for a the polydyn header upside down.

What did you do about the oil cooler?

oil cooler is overkill for a competition rig, but you could add an external. what are you using for an oil pressure regulator?