Will parts from 93 work?

ashby

Will the parts off of a 93 model engine work for the 24v? Or does it have to be a 94-98?

I'm currently working on a 24v VE conversion. If you moddify the dv holders on the VE the stock VP lines will work.
well not lookin for performance just relaiblity i can get a new ve for like 550 and a vp is a 1000 so it would be worth the conversion in the long run

That's the idea on this one! If it works well, it'll be something I do more of.

I'm sorry for asking, you can't search for anything under three words or it removes it from your search, so then you get no results..

And I was asking if it was the same and the 94-98 sorry for asking..

And since I don't know all the terms and stuff for everything I don't really know what I'm looking for..

jeeze

Ashby its a valid question that you probably wouldnt find in a search anyway. And definetly worth asking before you buy the wrong parts. Dont let the Know-it-alls keep you from asking questions when the answers arent found in a simple search.

Josh

I'm sorry for asking, you can't search for anything under three words or it removes it from your search, so then you get no results..

And I was asking if it was the same and the 94-98 sorry for asking..

And since I don't know all the terms and stuff for everything I don't really know what I'm looking for..

jeeze

Ashby its a valid question that you probably wouldnt find in a search anyway. And definetly worth asking before you buy the wrong parts. Dont let the Know-it-alls keep you from asking questions when the answers arent found in a simple search.

Josh

Feel free to look around in the other forums in the Tech section...89-93 and 94-98. I did a "simple search" in the 1st gen forum for "pump swap", and there were plenty of posts that answered the question if those parts would work (ie, timing case).

The search function does not like short words, but you can easily search for less than three words.

I'm not sure I fit in the "Know-it-alls" category, but if you come out and say that you read all these pages and you still have simple questions, they/we find it difficult to believe that you did indeed read all those pages. There is a lot of info on this site to absorb - not all of it is exactly where one thinks it might be.

I'm not sure I fit in the "Know-it-alls" category, but if you come out and say that you read all these pages and you still have simple questions, they/we find it difficult to believe that you did indeed read all those pages. There is a lot of info on this site to absorb - not all of it is exactly where one thinks it might be.
x2

CompD helps those that help themselves!

Well, I did look through all the pages and it's like mentioned, it's not all in the P-Pump section.

Though if I try to search it doesn't bring any results.. I guess I'm not good at searching.

Should I beat him up now or later??? ???

release-the-hounds.jpg

Back