Window stickers

stickers

Rods said:
flage1.bmp

heres a rough pic

Has anyone made this sticker yet I would love to have this for the across the top of my front window or extended cab windows on my truck. I know weweld has the others but I really want one like this, if not I will have my vinyl guys try to make it for me:thankyou2:

I have been very busy and have not had the time to play with that set up yet.

Maybe after Christmas :doh:

It has been a couple of months already so......................

Time to start working on some new stickers , I have a little extra time between building the dragster , rebuilding Stroked Lightning , working on putting together some SoCaps events and my regular job of course I have decided that sleep is highly over rated. I should have a few ideas to look at by the end of the week. I still have a few of the old ones if anyone wants one??

weweld said:
It has been a couple of months already so......................

Time to start working on some new stickers , I have a little extra time between building the dragster , rebuilding Stroked Lightning , working on putting together some SoCaps events and my regular job of course I have decided that sleep is highly over rated. I should have a few ideas to look at by the end of the week. I still have a few of the old ones if anyone wants one??

hey, I take some old one's or new ones...I think a letter fell off mine the other day at the car wash...haha

I have 12" ones in

white
white and red
red and white
red
black and red
red and black
black
silver and red
red and silver
silver

Need an address too

Send me a PM

Sorry guys got busy and forgot about your stickers I will get them in the mail right away

Matt Carr I messed up your address and your stickers came back , can you send it to me again :bang :bang :bang

I like the outline vinyl Unbroken has on his truck. Is that available too or some secret squirrel thing?