WINTER time racing......

Ok guys need some local info on tracks around you. I have been looking at FLA tracks and there are only four that are 1/4 mile.

So heres the deal, I need 1/4 mile tracks in FLA, GA, SC that are central to the states listed. Close to towns, hotels.

Dont rule out ZMAX with its 4 lanes! picture that....4 pro street trucks going down the track at once!!! Lowe's Motor Speedway | Dragway
I don't know of any other dragway that is actually close to everything one could need....hospital, shopping for the women, down town charlotte, no less than 10 hotels in 1/2-3/4 mile range, Nascar facilities & tours along with two airports.

Over 40 places to eat within 1/2 mile of the facility. Located outside the dragway gates is a top of the line camping facility run by Tom Johnson Camping Center

1 mile away is Concord mills mall its 1 mile of shopping inside the mall
Concord Mills - Concord, NC 28027 | Simon Malls

Cool new attraction/hotel across the street from the strip
Charlotte-Concord Waterpark - Great Wolf Resorts - Indoor Water Park Resort year round indoor water park!!! great for everyone

Across the street is the Lowes motorspeeday & next door is the dirt track.

I can't another track in this country that offers more for everyone. Not to mention its not in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! Its 1/2-3/4 of a mile off of a MAJOR highway ( I-85 )

Last edited:
Charlotte is easy to get to for me too and is a great facility, but will they welcome diesels?? We don't want another "Commerce GA" on our hands where we were not welcome.

Charlotte is easy to get to for me too and is a great facility, but will they welcome diesels?? We don't want another "Commerce GA" on our hands where we were not welcome.

Not 100% sure....I know there is plenty of diesel trucks that test N tune.

Brian Buchanan & Ed Wayne have run some really fast times there...as far as I know no issues.