Wire sizing and dealers

roachie

Taco Master
Anyone have a handy chart on how to size wire for an electrical system? Something that takes into account the amperage draw and length.

Also looking for a place to buy wire in multiple colors in spools less than 1000':bang

:thankyou2:

Anyone have a handy chart on how to size wire for an electrical system? Something that takes into account the amperage draw and length.

Also looking for a place to buy wire in multiple colors in spools less than 1000':bang

:thankyou2:

Look to one of the car audio websites or something like that... try stinger.com

How much wire do you need? and in what colors? I have a lot still left over from my mobile installation days... Let me know and if you need some basic lengths I might be able to help you out...

CT

I need about 100' of 14ga.
10' of 10ga
10' of 8ga

Maybe some 20ga after I determine the amps this crap draws.

Here is what I'm doing:
Fordelectricalsystem.jpg
[/IMG]

If I remember correctly, I have spools of red and black 10 or 12 gauge power cable and several colors of 18 gauge cable as well as 18, 16 and 14 gauge speaker cable. Then I have some high end 8, 4 and 1/0 gauge power cable... I might be able to help you out some...

Where are you located in East TN? I'm in Dayton, TN about 45 min. north of Chattanooga.

well figure out exactly what you need... colors sizes and lengths and I'll see if I have it or not and get you a price...

Take care,
CT

Back