Wish Me Luck

Agree also.... at least DJ was upfront about it. I know a lot of business owners who would take the work in for the money and let it sit while they've got your money. Good job DJ, and Howie, there is a bright side to this, you're not getting screwed.

DJ is a standup guy no doubt IMO. He told me upfront that he was slammed and I had to wait over a month. I did, and I am glad I did to say the least. I talked to DJ today and told him it was time for more goodies. Right away he told me I would be a few weeks out. No problem in my book. Things happen unfortunatly and since you are out of state it makes it 10 times as harder to schedule time with DJ. I would see if you could find a guy local to do the install and then have DJ supply the tune and parts IMO. I still can't figure out when this guy has time to even sleep :Cheer:

JMOFWIW

What about BDP or BWD? I know both have done extensive work on 6.0s.....

DJ could still supply the killer tunes.

I really didn't intend for the discussion to proceed this way. This is just a little bump along the road....

We all hit those bumps every now and then....sucks...but such is life.
I know DJ well....I'm sure he's just as unhappy to cancel as you are to be cancelled on. Customer service is a priority for both DJ and Vivian....but things do happen.

GHowieFarts said:
I really didn't intend for the discussion to proceed this way. This is just a little bump along the road....

I agree, I mean no harm at all, I dont even know the guy and I am sure his work is 110% top notch.

If you are ok with accepting all of the loss, then so be it. Good luck and I hope you and DJ can hook up real soon.....you have no idea how much better your rig will run after the SCT much less all of your other planned mods.

Good luck and I appologize if I offended DJ, Viv or anybody else....

Jason

Dear Mr. Flygare:

I sent you an email a few minutes ago. I understand that you are upset about us having to cancel and I sincerely wish we could have rescheduled your appointment, but you are not able to make it at another time.

Would it have been better if we did not advise you previously but rather taken your truck in and kept it until we were able to work on it? In your accusations you failed to mention that we agreed to pay you the expenses you incurred due to our not being able to comply. It's a shame that instead you chose to fabricate a story to discredit us (another post). I suppose we deserve that for being honest with you and offering to pay your expenses.

We have nothing to hide, however, this will be my last post concerning this matter out of respect for the Compdiesel crew. We will consider any other untrue publications as acts of defamation of character and libel. We suggest you govern yourself accordingly as you are in violation Florida Statute Chapter 836. Making false statements about persons is against the law.

Sincerely,
Vivan Jimenez
DJ's DIESEL PERFORMANCE, INC.

Back