Wondering how the S478/92/1.10 A/R will work in a twin setup?

Spooler

I am wondering how a S478/92/1.10 A/R will work in a twin setup for me with my 62/71/13ss. The truck is fun as heck to drive since I installed the Hamilton cam. I am also wondering what size injector I would need to upgrade too.

Depends on your fueling level. May want to concider an external gate if your going to run that 1.10 ar housing.

Me and a friend of mine are fixing to find out. He ordered one with a billet wheel and a race cover to go under his 62/68/14. He has 70% over nozzles and dual cp3's on his 05. I ordered a billet478 standard cover to go under a 61/68/.91 .

Me and a friend of mine are fixing to find out. He ordered one with a billet wheel and a race cover to go under his 62/68/14. He has 70% over nozzles and dual cp3's on his 05. I ordered a billet478 standard cover to go under a 61/68/.91 .

Thats right:thumbup: we will know soon. I told Jose I wanted a fun street set up that could make some big power but still be able to tow decent. The 78/92/1.1 is what he recommended.

I am thinking about 120 to 150 hp stixs. Not sure of the % over. I think my current ones are around 40 % over. If i do it, I know a CP3 upgrade will be needed. I will do some more research. Since my cam upgrade, it sure gave me more options. Before it sucked....

Thats right:thumbup: we will know soon. I told Jose I wanted a fun street set up that could make some big power but still be able to tow decent. The 78/92/1.1 is what he recommended.

Yeap, been watching your thread. That got me thinking and playing around with the Smarty on my truck to see if I could handle the decrease in spooling.

Guys the worst thing you can do for a rig your going to drive and tow with still is get greedy on the turbo. Nothing sucks worse then a setup that tows and surges like crap.

The most fun setup I've had for daily dring was the 64/71/14 over 75/83/1.1 setup. Was in the low 700's range and was a blast to drive. My drive pressure at peak was about 12-15psi above boost so I was right at the verge of needing an external gate. Towed well too.

The most fun setup I've had for daily dring was the 64/71/14 over 75/83/1.1 setup. Was in the low 700's range and was a blast to drive. My drive pressure at peak was about 12-15psi above boost so I was right at the verge of needing an external gate. Towed well too.

I put a setup like that on my brothers '95 12v, except the top charger had a 62mm comp wheel. Spools very fast!!!

Guys the worst thing you can do for a rig your going to drive and tow with still is get greedy on the turbo. Nothing sucks worse then a setup that tows and surges like crap.

So your saying that setup will be too restrictive on the exhaust side? Help a brother out. I'm sure not the genious on these things. Learn every day. Tows like crap is exactly what I trying to stay away from.

No he's saying, don't get too big of a charger for towing or it'll surge. At least that's what I got from it.

78mm is the comp inducer? 92mm is the turbine inducer? What is turbine exducer?