Won't start after egr delete

chuggins10

Hey guys I finished the egr delete and installed te new oil cooler this weekend everything went smooth but now I've gone to start it an it just turns over. please help

Does it try to fire? You could still have air in the system or you could have a leak.

yea i figured that would be it but i cranked for awhile and the oil pressure gauge came up and it still isnt firing should it still be awhile even after that??

if you did not put that one black wire back on for the injector grd driver side rear of intake maniflold she will not start

Oil gauge doesn't mean anything. Need to monitor the icp pressure to see if its building pressure

yea its good....is there any way to prime the oil system? last night was 2 nights of cranking on it for 2-3 hours a night an still not a thing i know its not getting fuel but i cant figure out why

yea its good....is there any way to prime the oil system? last night was 2 nights of cranking on it for 2-3 hours a night an still not a thing i know its not getting fuel but i cant figure out why

Well, I would say that you have cranked on it enough. You sir, have a major oil leak or you left something unplugged.

On random thing ill add- My 03's CPS failed and that sucker would crank as long as you cared to hold the key in the start position. Replaced it and all was well. Just throwing that out there.

is the ipr plug in it can be a pain to get pluged in did you change fuel filter ? off the wall did you trip roll over switch?is fuel pump coming on and do you have the rite oil filter in truck

if you take oil filter out and have someone crank motor you will see oil in filter housing and i ckeck fuel filter take cap off top filter and turn key and look for fuel if need more help let me know

Did that happen when u did an egr delete??

Nope. It would crank and crank without firing a single injector. Just crank, no attempt to start.

CPS failures are pretty common on 7.3L and 6.0L Powerstrokes I think (Not up on my PSD stuff as I use to be). Mine when bad from snow be jammed in the grill when it was a plow truck.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Good luck man!