Won't Start When it's cold! HELP!

Oh but wait wait wait Limited, you have a CAT combine as your avatar!

Yeah I know its just a cool picture. We have a 2388 with a 8.3 Cummins.

Except you can get a truck without HEUI or EGR or DPF or DEF. Cummins made them for oh I dunno 15+ years? To try and sell a HEUI Powerstroke on that idea is absurd. Un-check.

As for the rest I don't have time right now Pocket. Peace out and party on Garth.

So you're still trying to measure cocks? I was pretty sure my explanation was clear. I guess not. :doh:

I'm sure you think it's awesome to own a Cummins, then jump in the Powerstroke section with nothing more than the intent to bash and spread misinformation to those who are truly trying to get help. But hey, I'm sure the other high school boys dig at how radically wild and extreme you are.

Whatever post something to try and help the OP.

I did.

You didn't. You actually gave him the completely wrong information which would have lead him in the wrong direction, causing him to uselessly spend money that would have done nothing to help.

Check your batteries. mine did this last year and i changed plugs and checked everything. Put a new set of batteries in and it starts everytime without being plugged up.

Check your batteries. mine did this last year and i changed plugs and checked everything. Put a new set of batteries in and it starts everytime without being plugged up.

Welcome to CompD..

:nail:bif:redx::soap::doh::poke::welcome:

Last time I started a 7.3 in -19 degree weather in Boston there was oil everywhere :bang

I just had to replace my idm. It was full of water. Icy roads and michigan make it suck. That made mine a pain to start. I had new injectiors, glow plug relay, glow plugs, new valve cover harness..... then after having it hooked up to computer, found shorts in my idm..

Back