Woodburn

Here is a video I got of their first pass on Friday, did not sound good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiYvjSxwipk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiYvjSxwipk[/ame]

Anyone hear what the issues were with DragonFly ??

I know the air shut doan came on or was triggered, kept acting like it was loosing power intermittently .. ?

The first pass was an 1/8mi hit about an hour before this pass. We lost first on the clip above, and won't be using the bump box to stage anymore, way to violent on the drivetrain. Thanks for the vid!

Have you tried adjusting the bump time? I finally got a chance to play with mine some, and I can walk into the beams very slowly now. It isn't violent at all.

We adjusted it as far down as possible Josh, to the point it wouldn't bump. It worked fine all last season with the Chevelle, but I'm thinking the Novas weight and higher rpm stage is the issue. Turned all the way down it still wants to bump too far.

We adjusted it as far down as possible Josh, to the point it wouldn't bump. It worked fine all last season with the Chevelle, but I'm thinking the Novas weight and higher rpm stage is the issue. Turned all the way down it still wants to bump too far.

You can adjust the amount of time for each tick of the course and fine knobs through programming. If you turned it down to the point it wouldn't bump at all, but it is too much when you finally do get it to bump, I bet you can find a good spot where it will be smoother. I called them a while back when I first got the bump box, and they told me how to adjust the settings. I'll look through my notes and see if I can find it, but I bet they would tell you if you called them. It may even be on their website now.

Josh we don't run the same band that you have. We may end up switching to the bump box brand. Think it's Davis tech. Ours is electrimotion and seems very limited on the adjustment. Hopefully soon.

Josh we don't run the same band that you have. We may end up switching to the bump box brand. Think it's Davis tech. Ours is electrimotion and seems very limited on the adjustment. Hopefully soon.
Yes, mine is Davis Technologies. It's great, and the people there are very helpful. I think you'll be happy with the switch.

The first pass was an 1/8mi hit about an hour before this pass. We lost first on the clip above, and won't be using the bump box to stage anymore, way to violent on the drivetrain. Thanks for the vid!

Ok the first pass must have been before I got there, no problem.