Woodruff Diesel Cam

Ascholting

I have a woodruff big cast cam shaft out of my 24v it has about 20 hooks on it, it is thew super thick one i don't know the specs im sure if you call woodruff the can get them it had 50thosands valve reliefs in the pistons The cam is stamped WDI 311 on the end it has the gear welded on and ready to roll i have the tappets as well they are numbered $500 +shipping

well im not real sure i had them i haven't been able to get ahold of any one there to get the specs!

I couldnt get threw at all today either. I sent an email and ill try tomorro again.

man kinda harsh from the locals, Cole wants to buy his cam back then you can buy mine for your puller! what do you think?

man kinda harsh from the locals, Cole wants to buy his cam back then you can buy mine for your puller! what do you think?

Just keeping up to the top for you.

If you have some pistons with valve reliefs that come with it? If you still have it this fall I will think about it .....:kick:

But what depth does woodruff recommend for that cam?

Good luck on the sale. Someone has to need a good cam...?

$3

Get me some info on it please. Does it need valve reliefs?

Does it have a VP gear welded on with a tone ring? I kinda need that.

no tone ring but it would not be hard to grind the welds off and press it off!

I talked to Doug at woodruff he said 50 tho but would like to see 70 relifes! he says he is gonna email me the cam specs!!