WOP/Bell Turbo Triples - 3 Wastegates???

Mopar Muscle

So Pius set up the triple turbo system that WOP builds for three wastegates. I know there is only one gate for the both primaries, so that leaves two wastegates for the secondary. JD references that it has two 'divorced' wastegates. If he is using this term correctly, that means that two of the three wastegates are venting to the atmosphere; one for the secondary and the other for the primary. Anyone have a clue how the 3 wastegates are functioning together?

Two gates mounted on the manifold vent to the primaries, and one gate vents to atmosphere from the primary hot pipe.

Two gates mounted on the manifold vent to the primaries, and one gate vents to atmosphere from the primary hot pipe.

So there are not two atmospheric venting wastegates? Also, I was looking for more details about how the function together. Have any clue why the primary has two wastegates? Are they split to keep the pulses in the manifold divided? I'm looking for actual details if anyone has any.

Maddog is correct. Two gates on the manifold dumping into the intermediate pipe. One gate on the intermediate pipe dumping to the atmosphere.

Maddog is correct. Two gates on the manifold dumping into the intermediate pipe. One gate on the intermediate pipe dumping to the atmosphere.

Are both gates on the manifold operating at the same wastegate pressure? Have you guys tried the setup on a 6.7 yet?

Are both gates on the manifold operating at the same wastegate pressure? Have you guys tried the setup on a 6.7 yet?

Building a 6.7L kit at the shop as we speak, made a few changes with the turbos for the application, hoping to have it finished up in the next couple weeks.

Building a 6.7L kit at the shop as we speak, made a few changes with the turbos for the application, hoping to have it finished up in the next couple weeks.

Did you use Pius' larger set of triples? I thought he said he had some that flowed 2200 or 2400cfm.

I wonder who those are for?:rockwoot: