Work in progress

mitch and his father both work for me and we have had a TON of work going on in the last few months. he has been very busy with work. we have a total of 147 employees right now and its been 6/10s for the last 6 months or so.

mitch and his father both work for me and we have had a TON of work going on in the last few months. he has been very busy with work. we have a total of 147 employees right now and its been 6/10s for the last 6 months or so.

shew loosen the collar a little bit lol Ha ha.. Glad things are busy for yall.
Went from 7 days a week at my job to barely gettin 40hrs a week.. Sucks lol

I'm a hermit for now. Bought a harley and moved into a new house, between the two the truck hasn't got much love. Funds and time have been the two biggest factors. I work hard so Adam can play with his toys:hehe: And I thought your dad employed me?LOL

I bought a v10/v10 converter from browns and its been down there for around a month or so. Once I get that along with the new flexplate and a battery I'll be rollin. Waiting for the weather to cool down a bit too.

I'm a hermit for now. Bought a harley and moved into a new house, between the two the truck hasn't got much love. Funds and time have been the two biggest factors. I work hard so Adam can play with his toys:hehe: And I thought your dad employed me?LOL

I bought a v10/v10 converter from browns and its been down there for around a month or so. Once I get that along with the new flexplate and a battery I'll be rollin. Waiting for the weather to cool down a bit too.

Lol seen as we both own the company and my last name is on the checks I I can say that you work for me lol

sent from my galaxy s3

truck looks very good, cant wait till u start on the engine thread, i havent seen that thred if there is one yet!

truck looks very good, cant wait till u start on the engine thread, i havent seen that thred if there is one yet!

He is getting out of the diesel stuff. Sold everything but the chassis

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bumber to hear that truck looked like it had alot of potional... he looked like someone that knew what they were doing fabing that cross member and dash... sad to hear the truck wont go anywhere with him pioleting it...

I heard he recently got some good 12v parts and and an engine.

unless its ve stuff. i know he sold his turbos and pump and most everything else. said he might keep the chassis but wasnt sure. he just got a brand new chevy 5.3 gas truck.

He bought it from me.

I have a feeling some of that might be going to Cody after his recent tappet failure, lol. Hopefully not the case.

If i know Mitch he wont be driving a "stock" truck for too long... even if it is a gasser :nos: