Work Truck Fun Thread

Private parking lot? It's not like he in doing this on the street or on public property.

Just my opinion... I know he wont obviously, still not a good reflection on the sport... All the flatbillers will like it I'm sure...

You wear a flat bill hat Dex? bif

Just my opinion... I know he wont obviously, still not a good reflection on the sport... All the flatbillers will like it I'm sure...

I wear Polos and slacks everyday. I don't even drive a diesel anymore. I just didn't see anywhere mentioned where he was blowing a bunch of smoke or anything on public roads. I've done burnouts before, as I'm sure most of the people on this site have. I would understand your response had the OP been doing this on any public road with traffic, or in a neighborhood, but it appears to be at his work, and seeing as how the front tires are blocked, I bet they didn't mind that he was doing it. Not saying it's a badass burnout or anything, just don't see the hate when it's on private property.
If you are trying to jab at me, at least come up with something better than calling me a flatbiller, as I couldn't be anything but the opposite.

Last edited:
I was just teasing man... Im not worried about it at all nor do I feel the need to justify my comments.

I apologize to the OP and to you Dex if either of you have gotten your feelings hurt.

Not a jab, just provoking you a little, obvioulsy I did a good job.

Hope your having a good day. :Cheer:

I was just teasing man... Im not worried about it at all nor do I feel the need to justify my comments.

I apologize to the OP and to you Dex if either of you have gotten your feelings hurt.

Not a jab, just provoking you a little, obvioulsy I did a good job.

Hope your having a good day. :Cheer:

Not mad at all bro, I'm all for being against the douches who post up smoke vids and stuff like that, but until this guy mentions "SMOKE" or something else out of line I see no reason for the blind "hatred" if you will. I don't drink much of this, unless the occasion calls for it.
haterade.gif

Can't you see, he clearly wears a helment! LOL

I wouldn't call him and idiot or a jackass. He was claiming to roast off 4 old tires before new went on. Who gives a **** how he does it?

Haters Gonna Hate, Ballers Gonna Ball.

Keep doing what youre doing, I might get a video up sometime of me doing the same with my dually.

ur an idiot, any jackass can do a burnout while holding the brakes.
grow a pair and try this.

i couldnt tell if he smoked his tires or his clutch more LOL or is that an exhaust leak?

Last edited:
Back