World Record Common Rail on Fuel Only?

Hammer Down

Hey fella's i was wondering what was the record horsepower for a common-rail cummins on fuel only.

i think it's PDI's mega cab @ 1008. though they claimed like 1054 and im not sure he wasnt spraying water. someone will chime in.

oh, and that record will fall within the next couple weeks.

I think low 900s is the most official verified without water IIRC.

Tim Barber did 974hp on #2. It was uncorrected on a Dynojet.

We did 950 on fuel only no water just fuel. That was on a superflow dyno.

But there is lots more to come very soon

You guy's and your world record's. I hope "Genius Book" was at these events.... LOL

DDP's mega did 940's on diesel only.. The 950 listed above is the highest number I've heard on a true diesel only pull.

i think it's PDI's mega cab @ 1008. though they claimed like 1054 and im not sure he wasnt spraying water. someone will chime in.

Summit,

Your 555 engnie has the pop Man! Just wait until you get it on a dyno! Is May Madness in your plans?

Summit,

Your 555 engnie has the pop Man! Just wait until you get it on a dyno! Is May Madness in your plans?

its looking like its gonna, Nathan or Tim didnt tell you??? Terry didnt realize the torque dog rail box was in the middle setting ( supposed to be 45hp on a stock truck) but other than that it was inj. only. the engine is new and we didnt want to lean on it yet,, this week.
it runs alsmost as good as before now without the fuel,,,, THANKS MAN!!!

its looking like its gonna, Nathan or Tim didnt tell you??? Terry didnt realize the torque dog rail box was in the middle setting ( supposed to be 45hp on a stock truck) but other than that it was inj. only. the engine is new and we didnt want to lean on it yet,, this week.
it runs alsmost as good as before now without the fuel,,,, THANKS MAN!!!

Getter done fool!!!!:Cheer::clap:

what are the dates for may madness, and is it at Rocky mountain raceway?

By whom, and where, I wanna watch it happen. Gonna be sweet.

Tim shoulda had it but blew the bottom charger, when he gets it back,,,???

another is waiting for the new set of twins and will be at May Madness.

i might try Tues

im sure there is others

Tim shoulda had it but blew the bottom charger, when he gets it back,,,???

another is waiting for the new set of twins and will be at May Madness.

i might try Tues

im sure there is others

In my best Val Kilmer voice playing Doc Holiday "Ooops"

:bow: What was it I heard from Nate on those dyno runs?

You aint right Summit:woohoo: