World record pro mod passes

Our 622" twin turbo motor last year made 3600
The new motor being built now is bigger and will be closer to 4000...also a twin turbo motor.
Those big screw motors are nuts.

I was thinking you'd said before it was closer to 4k than 3k.

Have yall looked into having Wade build it for you? Can you imagine what that would do for output?

Have yall looked into having Wade build it for you? Can you imagine what that would do for output?

Phuuuuuuuk.... You couldnt find a tire or track to hold that chit....

It just gets better and better. FWIW I heard as high as 4500 on those big screw engines. What's top fuel at now, 8,000+?

Just when he gets one thread to die down he has to start another oneLOL.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Wade...

Can't help ya on this one Bud!

lol

No hard feelings... :)

What a great thread. LOL

I just assumed that Wade would know the difference between ADRL and NHRA since he says he is buddies with some guys that run ADRL Pro- Nitrous and stuff.....

You know what they say about assuming though LOL

What a great thread. LOL

I just assumed that Wade would know the difference between ADRL and NHRA since he says he is buddies with some guys that run ADRL Pro- Nitrous and stuff.....

You know what they say about assuming though LOL

that Wade does it best?

WTF? Did somebody fart in this thread? Everyone dun run off.....

I am patiently waiting on some pro-mod wisdom by Wade....

You guys must have hurt his feelings...or his butt...either way, I'm betting he won't be back!

Chris

"Eleventy billion horsepower"
"That's not even a real number"
"Yet!"

LOL I had to modify that quote just a bit, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Back