Worst sled pulls I have ever seen

We have one in my area that is worse. It literally a dumpster (the flip over the cab type) filled with scrap iron and concrete and a 20ft chain welded to it. Its really just a game of who can get the damn thing moving.

There's a pull about 30 miles from my house that is probably just as bad as this, if not worse. They even have lawnmower classes. It's beyond sad.

That hemi sounded awesome LOL. I love the 2 inch straight pipe sound. What did the winner pull like 150 ft. Im kind of fortunate we have nice sleds around here

I think full pull was 242 feet. The dodge did sound real nice. We have really good drags here too, this one is not a pro unit. The pulling circuits have the real good ones and this was not a club pull. I think the best sounding truck was a couple v10 fords. They have a sound all to themselves. The truck that one the diesel class was the guy that rented the fair the golf carts. His truck is around 12 thousand pounds, so thats why he pulled the best. There was no scales, but weight was not allowed. So the heaviest trucks did the best.

If the hemi kept the stock pipe and just deleted the muffler, then its 3 in pipe. Not too loud at idle, but really comes to life over 5k. They sound awesome at 6500+.

I wouldn't know.....hee , hee....