would going from 1 cp3 to duals present more fuel?

tatkins85

Say if someone had II’s modified cp3 and had, lets say 120 hp injectors and the modified cp3 held 25k of RP then that person installed dual cp3’s and didn’t change a thing except for the dual cp3’s would they end up having more fuel? So if they maxed out the fuel they had left over with the modded cp3 with nitrous, would they be able to shoot more nitrous if they installed the dual cp3’s? And would there be a hp increase from the change on a dyno? My thought is that there would not be a benefit from this as long as the set up before held the same RP. Sense the injector is what feeds the engine as long as you have pressure behind the injectors they will always be spraying the 120 hp worth of fuel? But what confuses me is I always see people with the same set up except for they have dual cp3s and they dyno a lot higher or run better down the track?

Duals would benefit you more than a single due to the rail pressure ramp up would be instant and not progressive

So adding a Dual cp3 kit with a stock cp3 to my already installed Floor It Stg 2, Would net me my HP/TQ along with better E.T.s ?????

Just adding the duals and Nothing else.....????

So adding a Dual cp3 kit with a stock cp3 to my already installed Floor It Stg 2, Would net me my HP/TQ along with better E.T.s ?????

Just adding the duals and Nothing else.....????

yes I've been told that a stage 2 adds roughly 50 hp and duals will add somwhere in the neighbor hood of 100 hp... And this was by a very reputable dual cp3 maker...:rockwoot:

but that dosnt make sence to me.all the cp3 dos is supply the rail that supplys the injectors if what ever cp3 set up you have supplys the rail with the same amount of rp why would the duals make more hp?

More volume.

it all goes through the same single feed line into the bottom of the rail (with the exception of the kit that uses a "Y" at the relief valve). If the volume wasn't sufficient, pressure would drop.

it all goes through the same single feed line into the bottom of the rail (with the exception of the kit that uses a "Y" at the relief valve). If the volume wasn't sufficient, pressure would drop.

My dual kit feeds the rail in two places.

Like High Tech Ram said the ramp up is instant, no dip or hesitation.

on a milder setup, that's the biggest difference w/ the duals... that rail gauge doesn't dip and wiggle it just hits hard and quick

Who sells the least expensive Dual kit WITH the new cp3 included....I don't want the hastle of finding a used one....

Who sells the least expensive Dual kit WITH the new cp3 included....I don't want the hastle of finding a used one....

PPE or II, but it will save you around 500 or more getting a used one, w/ Mid-Atlantic's dual CP3 kit w/ me supplying the 2nd CP3, Ill be saving around 800 bucks then buying one w/ the second pump. Worth the hassel IMO.

PPE or II, but it will save you around 500 or more getting a used one, w/ Mid-Atlantic's dual CP3 kit w/ me supplying the 2nd CP3, Ill be saving around 800 bucks then buying one w/ the second pump. Worth the hassel IMO.

got a link?

is 1650 considered to be the used one? or is that still not the used kits price?

is 1650 considered to be the used one? or is that still not the used kits price?

I got a used pump for $200 w/ 60k on it, and Mid Atlantics kit is 1650, so Ill have 1850 in duals, compared to most singles which cost that or 100 bucks under

ill be shoping with you guys whe i get some money. i have to make sure this thing is built to handle the power first. i need to buy my external gate and my interm and output billet shaft so my truck will be complete and ready for me to make a name for my self :p