Wtb $10,000 cash!

NCcummins

NADEAU
I'm looking to buy something asap. I have $10,000 cash! I may be able to give a little more depending on the truck. Number one this is it has to be 4x4. Looking at anthing diesel (Cummins, Powerstroke, Duramax).

Email me at MXandOFFROAD89@netscape.net or call/text me at 828-275-0080

-Chris

how far are you willing to travel? one of my customers has an 01 dodge rclb standard trans for $10,500

ill sell you my truck for 10k, its only worth about 4 but ill take 10 for it if you want haha. free bump for ya

how far are you willing to travel? one of my customers has an 01 dodge rclb standard trans for $10,500

I will rent a car and drive anywhere in the US for a good deal. I drive a straight shot to Maine from NC three times a year so it doesn't bother me. That soulds like a great truck to cut the frame and make a short bed! Send me some pics to MXandOFFROAD89@netscape.net or 828-275-0080 if you can. Thank you for the post!

ill sell you my truck for 10k, its only worth about 4 but ill take 10 for it if you want haha. free bump for ya

haha I appreciate it man!

Send me your e-mail and I will send you some pics later on.

I have 18 14 month old heifer calves. I'll let em all go for $9500

they run on bio fuel

they are 4x4 as well:hehe:

Last edited:
i have a guy at my work that has a 99 eclb 4x4 5spd that is all stock. recently had injection pump replaced and has also had a new clutch put in. i will try to get details on everything thats been replaced and how long ago. has around 180k mile will double check in the morning when i get back to work. i think he is asking $9500. pm me an email or phone number that i can contact you with if your interested and i will give you more details tomorrow.

Thanks for the help! I bought a 01 Cummins 3500 Sport today. Leveling kit, 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers, Rockstars, and spacers go on Wednesday.