WTB 2nd gen long bed

BPhips5

blacksmoke junkie
I recently wrecked my truck and i am rebuilding it. i have gotten almost all the parts i need. the main thing I'm needing is a 8 ft box for my 98. anyone wanna part with one in pretty good shape? Im located in PA so hopefully someone close with it being a large item. thanks

im also lookin for a good, white preferably long bed as well close to natchez, ms or memphis, tn.
BPhips if you get some good leads on a bed to far from you but close to me let me know! I got a post on another forum and if i get wind of a good bed close to you ill let you know.

im also lookin for a good, white preferably long bed as well close to natchez, ms or memphis, tn.
BPhips if you get some good leads on a bed to far from you but close to me let me know! I got a post on another forum and if i get wind of a good bed close to you ill let you know.

good plan

I have an 8ft. 2nd gen longbox for sale... It is Maroon and in decent shape. I also have a very clean white tailgate. Also I have a access roll up Tonneau cover for a long bed. I am in Pa 18966.

I have a brand new never painted roll pan I wont be using, also a set of tail lights as well.

Last edited:
I have a brand new never painted roll pan I wont be using, also a set of tail lights as well.

If Ben (OP) isn't interested in the roll pan, send me a PM - I could use one.