WTB: 64 or 66 turbo

augustus89

Well guys, I've been on the search high and low for a 64/74/14 or 66/71/14 or 66/74/14 for my 3rd gen, all of those are possibilities. If anyone is interested, or has a lead on where one for sale is, please let me know. Need one badly. Looking for a low mileage great conditioned turbo...Thanks

Give me a call, We could set up any of those combination's.

Chris

I have a SB66, it is still on my Black truck. Has prolly around 10K miles on it and has always been cooled to 300 degrees. I would take 1500.00 for it and i'll bring it to u one thursday at Sam's r whatever you wanna do. Holar at me and let me know what you would like to do. 254-715-8356

Thanks for the offer Johnathan, but just got off the phone from placing an order with Engineered Diesel. Spoke with Chris and seems like he really knows what is going on, so I am giving them a shot at building a specific turbo for my exact needs. Thanks

hahaha I acutally tried to get him to buy it but he's holding to leaving his new one "stock"

No problem, if you know anyone looking for one, if you wouldnt mind sending them my way