WTB: ATS Aurora 3" Discharge Exhaust Flange

Smoke

VP Puller Playin Catch-Up
I have an Aurora 3000 that has the flange for a 4" downpipe. I'd love to run a 4" down pipe, but I've got a PacBrake on the truck that bolts up directly to the stock charger and don't want to lose it. I can still use the PacBrake with the 3" flange and since this is my DD/tow vehicle I'd like to be able to keep using it. I am not paying $168 for one from ATS. That's beyond ridiculous. Didn't know if anybody had one from upgrading at one point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rodney

Here's a pic of what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• ATS 3 Inch Discharge Flange.gif
    ATS 3 Inch Discharge Flange.gif
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
the A3k has a 4 bolt flange? :confused:

I figured it would have an HX40 flange... you can get a 35-40 adapter, but you'll obviously be restricting flow...

why not get a 4" inline brake?

I couldn't recoup enough cost from this brake to afford a 4". This brake is like 6 or 7 years old. Still works good though. Apparently, the A2k, A3k, and A4k all use the same bolt pattern on the housing. Possibly the A5k but I can't remember for sure. ATS casts their own housings and flanges so there is no other company that I know of that you can get one from. Its actually 6 bolts holding the flange to the housing, you just don't get a real good idea from the picture.

I may have to go with the 40-35 flange. I forgot about those. It would sort of restrict flow but only because the one I have already swells to 4". The housing outlet is really only like 3". The flange is what necks up to connect a 4" downpipe. If that makes sense.

it does make sense...

I've found 6 bolt flanges listed for multiple frame size Garrett turbos and also for some BW turbos... I'm assuming they're using a 6 bolt BW flange pattern. heck, it might be the same flange...

surely someone makes a 6 bolt to v-band flange, BUT, a lot of the ricers have a different v-band than the holset stuff, so I couldn't guarantee you that it would clamp right up.

you could always just buy a flange and an HX35 flange and weld it to the 6 bolt flange.

I would call Chris at E.D. and tell him what you're working with/looking for

http://pure-tuning.com/blog/

scroll down... think that might work if you welded an HX35 v-band flange to it? :)

That is pretty close but the spacing of the holes isn't exactly the same distance apart. It's almost three series of two holes on the ATS if i remember correctly. If you know this when you're looking at the pic I posted, you can kind of tell. I'll figure something out. Its my own damn fault I didn't go ahead and buy it when they quoted it @ $120 a month ago.:bang