WTB Body for '73-'87 Chevy

How bad is the floor?
What kind of shape is the roof in?
How much is "cheap"?

Floor... I patched it with a floor pan 10yrs. ago.
The roof.. if your talking cab roof just sunburnt no rust holes.
Box.. rusted around fenders (normal).
33" tires on alum. turbine wheels. 4" lift
price... 2500.
dont have pics, can if you want. Has not been driven in 7yrs. and inside on concrete floor. If your just after the frame and cab,box the price is better. Your choice let me know.

Floor... I patched it with a floor pan 10yrs. ago.
The roof.. if your talking cab roof just sunburnt no rust holes.
Box.. rusted around fenders (normal).
33" tires on alum. turbine wheels. 4" lift
price... 2500.
dont have pics, can if you want. Has not been driven in 7yrs. and inside on concrete floor. If your just after the frame and cab,box the price is better. Your choice let me know.

All I'm interested in is the cab, bed, doors, and possibly front fenders.
You can pm me the pics, if you don't want to post them here.

Is he legit?

Yes he is. Dave is a good guy, took good care of me. I bought a completely rust free, dent free 100% perfect bed for $600. delivered to me. It came with taillights, bedliner, inner splash shield. I couldn't believe how clean the parts were I got from him.

All I'm interested in is the cab, bed, doors, and possibly front fenders.
You can pm me the pics, if you don't want to post them here.

I'll do my best to get pics this week and get them up by the end. I really want to sell all or nothing. Its a driver once the cab is gone though due to sitting for the last few years. 2500 obo.

Yes he is. Dave is a good guy, took good care of me. I bought a completely rust free, dent free 100% perfect bed for $600. delivered to me. It came with taillights, bedliner, inner splash shield. I couldn't believe how clean the parts were I got from him.

Can you pm me his contact info?

To give somewhat of an update, this project isn't making much progress, but I've decided to change things up a bit.

not the year you are after but I have an 84 gmc 1/2 ton 4x4 with rockwell 4speed in it. I'd sell for cheap. body in true 84 shape, cab coners, rockers, floor. But will go down the road. Dont want to hyjack your thread, you or anyone else wants more info PM me.

Do you still have this one for sale, smoke? Does it have a divorced t-case? Longbox or short?

Last edited: