WTB Complete 12v 5 spd 4x4 Truck

bmarlatt

Mirrors Down
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a 12v with a rotten body. I've a donnor sport truck with a good body all I need is the driveline to fix it.
This Truck
Whitedodge.jpg

Also I've got less than 20k on the donnor frontend so front end can be shot. I'll consider an auto if it's already built in my price range.

I'd prefer a regular cab buck might consider a Club Cab if the deal was right.

My budget is under 5k prefereably less. I'm aware I'm looking for a very specific truck but I'm probably gonna keep the one I build as my new DD so kinda want it to be right.

I know of a 1995 3/4 ton body, minus the bed, with all but the engine, has the 5 speed, pedals, bell, transfer case, driveshafts and both (4.10) axles.
I also have a good running 1995 engine and the rest of the parts it'd take to put it back together, so they could be used on yours instead.

Mark.

I know of a 1995 3/4 ton body, minus the bed, with all but the engine, has the 5 speed, pedals, bell, transfer case, driveshafts and both (4.10) axles.
I also have a good running 1995 engine and the rest of the parts it'd take to put it back together, so they could be used on yours instead.

Mark.

I'll keep that in mind I've gotta a couple weeks before I'm back home from school so I'm gonna try to hold out for a running truck and only do body work.

There's a 98 rc flatbed just posted today on evilbay. Its from Ironton, Mo and the buy it now is less the 5K. Read the complete description. It says $4500 or offer at the bottom of the ad.