Wtb p pump throttle linkage

cumminz90

Cant leave um alone
looking to buy or locate a ppump throttle linkage perferably off an auto truck so i can make my kick down cable work it is for a first gen p pump swap motor didnt come with the linkages:bang Thanks in advance

thanks alot man didnt realize how hard they are to come buy till i needed it :hehe:

If ya dont mind me askin how much should they cost if i can find some just a rough idea is all i need thanks

oh man Im tryin to think what I paid. I thought it was 100 bucks. Thats was the bick bracket, linkage, and pump bracket.

thanks alot man hopefully i can find one its puttin the project on hold

If I knew I could find the linkage Id send ya mine beins my truck is on hold waiting for parts. Il try and find you it tonight.

I found the linkage and send the guy a PM so I will let you know what he wants for it. Hes got everything for the 1st gen Ppump conv. Do you need anything else?

i got everything else that i can think of off the top of my head thanks alot man and i will try snedge if i cant get ahold of a used one thumbs up to you guys.

good luck, if i seen them for 100 id buy all that i could get ahold of. just seen the rod only go for 90 bucks the other day on ebay. and becare full on that 190hp pump just done a motor swap on a fl60 freightliner and was a 210 motor and the pump does not have the holes on the side of the pump to bolt the linkage too. and a 190 pump is a non doge application.

Light it up-thanks alot just let me no if you get ahold of it

Odieub- thanks for the heads up i believe the 190 motor i got came out off a bus i will haf to look at my brothers 96 to see if the bolt holes are somewhat the same or im going to hafta do something differnt