wtb/t in Pa: all 48re swap stuff or trade for my nv.

dixon700

cummins fanatic
I have a nv5600 that I want to swap or buy all of the parts for a 48re and everything required to swap. Trans, T-case, trans adapter, cross member, cooler, and drive shafts. My truck is a 04.5 quad cab short bed with manual floor shift t-case.

No one wanting to get rid of their autos? For the right price I will buy a stock or built auto.

Bought a fully built billet auto from raychem on here. Will be selling the stick stuff.

I'm not 100% on price yet. I'm not sure what would be fair yet since it will need the gears for 5 and 6 now. I was thinking $3k since just a nv with 100k plus miles go for $200+ and just the comp 3600 dd and billet flywheel was $1800 14k mi ago, upgraded hydraulics, clutch pedal, trans adapter, and trans with fast coolers. Trans had all new bearings, synchros, seals, and reverse gears 14k mi ago.

Still looking for an auto apps to modify mine for a TV cable and need a 1.230" 23 spline input shaft t-case.

Possibly found apps. Need either a np271 23 spline 1.230" input shaft or a whole np271 with the 23 spline shaft.

Got an auto apps and sending my input out today to trade for a 23 spline Auto input. So now just have to figure out how to modify my apps for a TV cable. Buy a few more parts, build some brackets, paint some stuff, get rid of the 3rd pedal, order my shifter, and order some fresh parts for my t-case.