WTB Torque converter.

Genz06

knuckle buster
Well the stock converter finally went out in my 06 5.9. looking for a stock or aftermarket single disc.cant afford to go big right now.thanks

i have a used 48re single disk convertor that's got the billet cover not an expensive one new they are only around $450 i'd take $250 for this one

Dean, how much you want for one? cummin, how many miles and how much was it abused? looking for something decent that hasnt been beat on.i can pick up a stocker for 256 brand new.let me know guys, i gotta get this truck on the road!

good luck buddy! wish i had one layin around, we would be puttin it in! Ask for a VB too! and trans cooler lines the kink in yours scares me... she wont be down long, at least my trucks outta the corner of the shop now we got tons of room :Cheer:

hey man, i appreciate it! If I dont find one on here tonight or tomorrow, think we just going to order one. As for the valve body, i really dont have to cash right now.:doh: got to get the parts comin so when bump gets back we can lay into this sucker.

sorry guys, i found one. a billet single for 300 with a warranty from dpc. thanks for the offers though:Cheer:

:chug::chug::Cheer: i still need some birthday beers! if i can handle more after this sled trip....

Well it was supposed to happen saturday but someones tranny took a poop. Don't worry man, we'll have some bday beers!:Cheer: At least your gonna have some fresh stuff to ride in. almost have all the parts ordered

not a problem man! appreciate your time. i'll keep ya in mind if someone ever needs one or for some odd reason i do.