Wtf, were is this coming from???

03powerstroke35

I seen a spot on the driveway today and did some searching, it looks like it is comming from the back middle, but i cant seem to see the were, could it be the Hpop? It is running down both sidea of the bell housing from the valley area.

Attachments

• PC081139.JPG
    PC081139.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 79
  • PC081136.JPG
    PC081136.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 60
  • PC081133.JPG
    PC081133.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
ICP sensor has likely sprung a leak. Its a plastic connector fit into a steel body. They eventually leak.

one of the common things that i can tell from experiance is a surge at idle

A fun one is the lunge forward at the car in front of you at the red light because the icp drops so low the engine kicks up IPR to compensate. It overshoots it and makes you sit with both feet on the brakes for the rest of the redlight.

Been there done that. That's why my wife doesn't want to drive my truck anymore :)

A fun one is the lunge forward at the car in front of you at the red light because the icp drops so low the engine kicks up IPR to compensate. It overshoots it and makes you sit with both feet on the brakes for the rest of the redlight.

That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen

:hehe:love my lopey icp:hehe. Been there done that.Got a t-shirt

Is a visual symptom an oil leak down the back of the head that collects on the block below the head gasket from the rear to the front?

Doin mine saturday. wish me luck! i read the how to alredy so pardon my french in advaoce