WTT 4.10's for 3.54's

coon smile

I want to get rid of the 4.10's and I am looking for 3.54's for racing purposes...a trade would be ideal

dana 60/70

i will also buy a good set of 3.54's if anyone has them...

Thanks

Kyle

You had to have a D70 rear... I've been wanting to trade my 3.54s for 4.10's for awhile and just can't seem to find the right deal. :(

I have a set of 3.54's id sell ya. they are in the truck now so let me know!

I also have a set of 3.55's I would be willing to trade in my tow rig. Drive up one weekend swap axles?

Mark beat me to it. I have the same thing and need 4.10's in my tow rig.

I also got 4:10 ring and pinion.. removed it and put in 3:73.. Had about 230,000 on it.. I'm also looking for 3:55 or 3:08

Do You have A place to do the swap? Is Your front end in good shape (mine has new ball joints, u joints, and bearings)? You want to do the swap next weekend?

Do You have A place to do the swap? Is Your front end in good shape (mine has new ball joints, u joints, and bearings)? You want to do the swap next weekend?

The front end was replaced about 5 years ago, so I would not consider it new like yours.

I have some nice friends that would probably let us use their barn. No lifts or anything fancy, but it's a place to get it done. Where are you from?

Kyle

BTW feel free to call if you want to set something up: 513.383.2302

The front end was replaced about 5 years ago, so I would not consider it new like yours.

I have some nice friends that would probably let us use their barn. No lifts or anything fancy, but it's a place to get it done. Where are you from?

Kyle

BTW feel free to call if you want to set something up: 513.383.2302

I'll give You A call sometime in the next day or two but if You can arange A place to get them inside out of the rain, I can come up sat or sun and do the swap. The bearings, ujoints, and ball joints would not be hard to swap beetween them. I went to 245/70-19.5 tires which are much taller than what I had, so I need to go back to the 4.10s.

I'll give You A call sometime in the next day or two but if You can arange A place to get them inside out of the rain, I can come up sat or sun and do the swap. The bearings, ujoints, and ball joints would not be hard to swap beetween them. I went to 245/70-19.5 tires which are much taller than what I had, so I need to go back to the 4.10s.

Are yours LS or open diff.?

BTW I am clueless when it comes to drivetrain, so I would be following your lead. I am about 99% positive I can arrange a place to get out of the rain. I will check tonight.

Are yours LS or open diff.?

BTW I am clueless when it comes to drivetrain, so I would be following your lead. I am about 99% positive I can arrange a place to get out of the rain. I will check tonight.

Mine is LS. I forgot to ask about Yours, is it LS?

Back