wtt a 66/71/13ss for a 71/74

BgBlDodge

Hates hippies
I need air and don't wanna screw with twins cause A) I'm lazy and 2) I'm broke/cheap. So I'm looking to trade my Htt 66/71/13ss with 20k miles for your 71/74 turbo. I'd prefer a tight housing cause its a daily driver. I wouldn't mind throwing some cash in. My turbo is the unpolished housing and has only seen 48psi of boost and always shut down at 350*. Normally I don't go over 10-15psi cause I live in the city.

Nope. I'm tired of aiming for 500. I figure the number 5 is just a bad number for me so I'm going to let it all hang out and go for broke. Timing is going up, fuel is going up, air is going up. I know the 66 would do plenty for me but **** it. Go big or go home.

I'm bout to buy a lightning so the truck will be taken off the road and under going surgery.

LOL Timing and turbo going up. So moderately acceptable spool will become "well i thought i had a turbo somewhere under the hood..."

I understand the urge to go bigger for sure but I probably would've tried to see what that 66 would've done especially with a t4 turbine housing on it!

I ain't got rid of it yet and if I don't then no big deal. Ill run it. But if anyone is looking for a trade the offer is up.