WTT BW S465 and SDX 5x16's

Townsend600

Strong Arm
am looking to go back down a little bit. I am needing to tow now when I need my truck and I can't really tow with these injectors.

I am looking for to trade my SDX 5x16's 12v injectors they have around 5k on them. for a set of 5x14's. pref SDX, JL, HART, or DDP's. No junk please.

Turbo is a FI BW S465 74/83 with a 1.0 T4 housing. Has right around 50 miles on it. I can include the discharge elbow and a T3-T4 adapter and my S400 downpipe if you include your downpipe and discharge elbow.

I am looking to trade the turbo for a 64 or 66 mm charger. prefer a s300 chassis but I'm open to what ever you have.

I can include a brand new S400 1/4"NPT to metric oil feed line as well for $60 I have several of these.

Madisonville KY.

I have fresh DDP4's that Weston just went through, never installed back into the truck...

I have a set of sdx 5X14 & looking to go bigger, 5000-6000 mi on them.

Would you be interested in a trade for my FI S300 64/71 .91 t4 turbo, discharge pipe, and down pipe? What is your intake setup i'm interested in trading that as well. I am heading out of town pm'ing you my number to text.

I'm pretty much going back to what i had before. It towed well and made decent numbers. I had no need to tow with it anymore and now I need something to tow with. so i'm gonna go back to my original setup.

I guess the 465 doesn't light quick enough huh, my buddy is running my 466 for a few weeks on his 01 with 5x12's I believe and it's instant light with his truck... I guess my housing is a huge advantage with that wheel..

it lights just fine. I just want to go back smaller for reliability and towing. I should have been happy with 598hp but I wasn't. now I wish I would have stayed with my old setup.

Got a set of stock injectors with 5x.014 nozzles on them. Were put together by Columbus diesel 3 months ago and throughly went through/pop tested. Maybe 1500-2000 miles on them now.

If you sell your 5x16s my injectors are coming out tomorrow night to be replaced by the 5x20s.

Still open to turbo trades. Basically anything T3 from 66 to 71mm comp wheel. Would like at least a 71mm turbine wheel. Gated or non gated doesnt matter. Need 2nd gen cover. Turbo has maybe 200miles on it now.

I have a .9ar housing for that turbo I would trade for your 1.0 if that does anything for ya...