WTT DRW D80 & Dodge Dually Bed

TwistedApache

Beer Drinker
I'm converting my truck to a SRW & was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a SRW D80 and or a SRW 8' bed for my DRW D80 & dually bed. My 80 has 4.10's and a tight LS in it. Thanks

-Justin

I would be so up for this if i had an 80. I have everything 4:10's srw and bed dang it I want duals too

I have a SRW that I'm converting to a dump truck. I don't need your bed, but I'll swap you my Dana 80. I have 4.10's. I'm in sw PA.

This sucks! Found a CL ad local to me like two weeks ago joker wants to do the same thing and even has the same color truck but 2 emails later and no response! :bang

Free bump...

I have a SRW that I'm converting to a dump truck. I don't need your bed, but I'll swap you my Dana 80. I have 4.10's. I'm in sw PA.

I could do without the bed swap, i would be interested in swapping for the SRW 80 though. I'm only about 5 min from the ohio border, so it wouldn't be that bad of a drive.

I could do without the bed swap, i would be interested in swapping for the SRW 80 though. I'm only about 5 min from the ohio border, so it wouldn't be that bad of a drive.

If you would be willing to make the drive to my place, we can do the swap and I'll throw in some cash for your effort.

well justin you know im always down to trade lol but i have a dana 70 with 354s lol but ill still trade you lol

Bump for you Justin! Hey guys, Justin is a great guy to do business with, I bought his tires and wheels off of him last week. Great guy!

Hmm I have a dana 80 srw I would like to trade for a dual. dont think you would want my bed though it has a little damage I'm in Noblesville,IN