WTT for yor parts, A 93 D250

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Here is what I am looking to trade, my '93 D250 Auto LE regular cab w 177-179K miles (dont remember off the top of my head). It has VERY little rust, one small spot under the driver door, one quarter size spot beginning on the passenger front lower fender bottom. Truck runs, well, like a 12 valve should! The A518 auto trans is very tight! Feels like it just came from the dealer. All the LE options inside and out. Click the link for pictures.... 93 D250 pictures from rides photos on webshots
Truck has no title, one can be had from NH, but involves taking it back to NH! I am working on doing just that. So the way I figure it its a good parts truck for the time being.

Here is what I am looking for, NV4500 or NV5600 with the engine adapter plate, maybe the clutch stuff if possible? complete P-pump conversion, T-case, Radiator, and IC and plumbing. Or possibly a complete p-pump 12 valve. I may be able to add some cash if someone had everything I need.

I need these parts for a truck I am looking at, the owner is taking the engine, rad and IC out of, but someone stole the trans, clutch stuff, and t-case!