WTT twins for single

cummins freak

I love my mini semi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just throwing this out there. I traded away my 64/65/14 for a BD super single and an HTE3b 23cm ech housing.

Now Im second guessing myself. Willing to trade my twins and a little cash for yo9ur 64/71/14 or what ya got. this is not a DD only a toy so

this is turbo only not piping. I do have one pipe and some boots and clamps for the pipe that i'll throw in to

I shold add that i'll sell them just make a cash offer

Trying to not make this a feeler sorry admin

No, he clearly stated that he traded that turbo for a BD Super B and the ht3b. And its you're, not ur.

It's not a ht3b Its a hte3b So it's just two turbos then for a 64/71/14

yes. its jsut two turbos and i dont know what BD's specs are on the super single.

How many miles on the turbos? Any pictures? I have a ATS Aurora 4000 I might trade you for.

ok back up. I dont have the frost plug for the primary drain and I am not lifting the motor and pulling the oil pan to weld in a drain tube FORGET THAT!

should add that it now includes all piping and clamps and drains and i will trade strait up

I really jsut want a 64/71/13-14 what ya got guys? i'd take a 64/65/14 but i would need the cash diference to get ED to make it a 65/68/14

How much you want for you're 2 turbos? What are the exact specs on the 3b?

So now it comes with both turbos and all piping and clamps to hook the twins up? If so are you interested in a 66/71/13ss?

sorry boys gone. had to need the truck running and not more down time! traded for an HTT quick diesel 64. hope my 12v likes it may need a looser converter I dont tow anything all that often and if I want twins later I'l pick up an S480 when I have more time and money