You know whats sucks about my new CONVERTER!!!!

heard it was the first pass....drake will confirm or deny that, i was told second hand

That was the first pass with this converter but have done several test runs down the street. this converter by far is best one i've ever had in my truck

I though you said you were gonna take it easy on her, so you didnt break anything. Thats a bummer not getting a pass done first tho. Whos shaft was it and how old was it?

I suspect there will be alot more of Mikes converters out there by the end of the year.

I agree, unless someone else decides to play in the bolt together converter market...

Converter looks nice.

Allison has done that for years. Its great that someone has taken it beyond the class 6 and 8 rigs.

Allison has done that for years. Its great that someone has taken it beyond the class 6 and 8 rigs.

Bolt together converters have been common for a long time in other performance car markets as well. I just think that there has been little demand for one in the light diesel truck performance market. Maybe it is because people don't know about them?

I though you said you were gonna take it easy on her, so you didnt break anything. Thats a bummer not getting a pass done first tho. Whos shaft was it and how old was it?
Ya I was but when your at the line you forget about taking it easy especially when there's a car next to you lol. The shaft was a beta shaft and 2 out of the 3 that were made didn't last so no go. The shaft was brand new

my buddy just did that on his twelve valve, buys a triple lock converter and put it on a stock trans and when it hit overdrive, good by input shaft and destroyed the splines on the converter lol